Reading "The Zahir" by Paulo Coelho has left me with some unanswered questions. Some questions are by-products of more menial tasks, while some have been with me for a while!
What is love?
What is freedom?
What are Jacobian matrices? How do I use them to solve the problem that I am trying to solve?
Where will I find bliss? Is it "worth it" looking for bliss? Why don't I just enjoy the journey instead!
Why do some emotions inspire(unleash?) creativity? Despair, longing, jealousy, anger, happiness....
Too many question marks in this post... I will try and remedy that in the next one.
And I think I'm going to enjoy blogging :-)
Thanks goods ;-)
Wednesday, February 28, 2007
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
2 comments:
perhaps, enjoying the journey is not an 'instead'. May be THATs where you find bliss
I believe that in a state of bliss there is no genuine unhappiness. The ups and downs are small dents in a largely happy curve.... If the journey gives you too much pain then perhaps its time to change the road. what?
Post a Comment